Since the very beginning of the pandemic, Marché Bonichoix has put customer and employee safety before anything else by following government guidelines. That has meant changing our store hours. For more details about store safety and opening hours, please contact your local grocer.
We are committed to:
- Frequently sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces in high traffic areas
- Disinfecting cart handles after each use
- Encouraging customers to visit the store alone whenever possible to reduce crowding
- Making sure employees and customers follow all mask-related guidelines
Our President and CEO and our COO have provided an update on changes related to government guidelines. Please read their message.
We are asking you to:
- Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have recently travelled abroad
- Pay by debit or credit card whenever possible
- Keep a physical distance of 2 metres
- Wear a mask
- Reduce contact by paying via the terminal
Thank you for your cooperation.